Thanks for your Booking
Your booking has now been confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email, shortly.
If you don't receive it within the next few seconds, please check
- the email address you used or
- your email SPAM folder
(This is an automated email confirmation based on the details you provided when making your booking)
- Complete your Notice of Intended Marriage form online at https://simpleceremonies.com.au/noim-online/
- Have it witnessed by an Authorised Person and
- Upload back to us at least one calendar month prior to your ceremony date.
Steps 2 a) Complete your Notice of Intended Marriage (NoIM) online.
After you have completed your details in the form (above), you will be asked to check your details and then Submit.
Within 1 minute of Submitting your details you will receive an email, containing a link to download your NoIM as a PDF. Check your Spam if you cannot find the email.
Step 2. b) Sign, witness and upload
Following Submitting your details, download the NoIM form from the email you received Then;
- Check all the details are correct
- Have at least one of the parties to the marriage sign the form ( in the space on page 4)
- Have the NoIM witnessed by an Authorised Person (these include a JP, Police Officer, Medical Practitioner or Legal Practitioner)
- At least one calendar month prior to your ceremony date using the link in the email uploaded, your signed & witnessed NoIM and ID.
Critical Step 2. b) MUST be completed at least one (1) calendar month prior to your ceremony day.
If you do not complete this in time - we are unable to legally marry you on the day you have booked. Then if you wish to proceed you will need to book another date and pay again - as agreed to in our Terms.