Thanks for your Booking
Congratulations! Your booking has now been confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email, shortly.
If you don't receive it within the next few minutes, please check
- the email address you used or
- your SPAM/JUNK folder
(This is an automated email confirmation based on the details you provided when making your booking)
- Complete your Notice of Intended Marriage form online
- Have it witnessed by an Authorised Person and
- Email back to us at least one calendar month prior to your ceremony date.
Complete your Notice of Intended Marriage (NoIM) online.
Click on the button below to start your NoIM online, it should only take a few minutes.
It is a condition of your booking that you use this website to complete your NoIM online for ease and accuracy. (with hints and tips along the way.)
If you have already completed a NoIM , and had it signed and witnessed, you can upload that to us. However, you will also need to complete it online - so we can upload your details straight in to the government system. (although, you will not have to have the new NoIM re-signed and witnessed, again).
Click here to start your Notice of Intended Marriage online.
The NoIM should only take about 5 minutes to complete. You have an option to start the NoIM, save it and then return at a later time.
Sign, witness and email back
Once you have completed the NoIM on-line, you then need to;
1. Sign the NoIM in front of an Authorised Person. Only you or your partner need to do this at this stage. (The other party can sign the NoIM on the day of the ceremony in front of the celebrant)
2. Have the Authorised Person witness your signature(s).
3. Upload the NoIM together with copies of your;
- passport OR
- birth certificate AND driver's licence back
- and, if applicable divorce/death certificate (and if required translations to English)
The email address is: