Simple Ceremonies is the simplest way for you to get married in Australia. You'll receive 5 star service at an unbelievable price. Just 3 simple steps to get married - all inclusive fee.
Includes; lodgement of the Notice of Intended Marriage form, location of ceremony and we register your marriage with the government Births, Deaths and Marriages.
3 Steps to get Married
Just 3 simple steps
Our price to get married includes:
- lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage form (NoIM)
- your ceremony at one of our great locations (we also provide a small table for signing)
- SAME-DAY registration of your marriage with Births, Deaths and Marriages NSW. No waiting.
We offer Easy & Quick marriages:
- You complete all documents on-line.
- No interview or meeting required prior to your ceremony
- only one of you needs to sign the NoIM prior to your ceremony.
- Same day registration with BDM NSW, so no waiting.
From just $150, including:
- Lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage form (NoIM).
- Your ceremony at an AMAZING location, including a signing table.
- SAME-DAY registration of your Marriage with Births, Deaths and Marriage. So no waiting!
Every thing you need to know in just 2 minutes!
Simple, Easy, Fast!
- You complete all documents online.
- NO INTERVIEW or meetings required before your ceremony.
- Only one of you needs to sign the NoIM prior to your ceremony.
- SAME-DAY registration of your Marriage. No waiting!
- No matter where you are from around the world - ALL you need is your PASSPORT (OR original birth certificate AND drives license), if you haven't been previously married.
Early Bird Special $150!!!Must book by the 20th April 2019 or until sold out.. Includes: legals, ceremony and registration of your marriage.Limited Mondays in The Studio. Max. 2 guests. 15 minutes.
Exact same legal outcome as the government Marriage Registry office but;
- no interviews,
- with a personal touch,
- amazing locations and
- more colour than a government office.
Other stuff you may want to know.
The DetailFind out all the details and how easy it is.
Ceremony LocationsSelect one of our beautiful locations.
Everything online... except your ceremony 😉
But feel free to call with any questions 0412 477 141
The Result. Your beautiful marriage will be legally recognised around the world. Same out come as the governement Marriage Registry Office but:
with a personal touch,
amazing locations and
more colour !
5 Star Rating will ensure you receive the very best service!
Michael is Australia’s only Marriage Celebrant with over 180 Google 5 Star Ratings.
“If you’re after a Simple Ceremony, I’d love to help – and make it easy.”
Our Other Services
Lodgement Voucher $110Are you applying for a Prospective Marriage Visa? Have you set a date, but need to get the paperwork started and a letter for immigration?
Ammend Your Booking
We're always being asked this because our fee is so much lower than anyone else.
What we've done is stream-line the boring bits of getting married.
We've introduced things, such as;
registration of marriage same day on-line
fixed ceremony locations
As a result of this, we can offer an all inclusive price, well below the Marriage Registry Office...
BUT, what we haven't "stream-lined" is the essence, meaning and importance of your very special day.
Having been a Celebrant since 2004, I understand that your wedding is far more important than "efficiencies".
Your ceremony is a very special moment in your lives, one you will remember forever. This is central to our service. We will ensure, you have a ceremony you will remember forever.
Compare to the government Marriage Registry Office.
Simple Ceremonies provides exactly the same legal services as the Marriage Registry Office – but better … and in beautiful locations.
Compare total costs
Cost of getting married at the Government Registry Office on a Saturday is $487.
Cost of getting married at the Simple Ceremonies Office on a Saturday is $270.
Both ceremonies are legally recognised world wide – and Simple Ceremonies is generally registered quicker.