If either the Bride or the Groom do not speak and understand English they will need to have an Interpreter at their ceremony.

The Interpreter can be any one as long as they are;

  • fluent in both English and the other language,
  • over the age of 18 years old
  • have prepared a Statutory Declaration (click on the button below to prepare the Stat Dec.) to be signed and witnessed by the Celebrant on the ceremony day.

Statutory Declaration for Interpreter