Not sure what date you can/ want to get married?
- Are you applying for a Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300)?
- Want to apply for a Shortening of Time, but not sure if it will be granted?
- Just want to get the paperwork out of the way and booking in your actual ceremony date later?
If you wish to lodge your Notice of Intended Marriage and receive a letter from your marriage celebrant confirming this a NoIM/ Lodgement Voucher is what you need.
How it works
- Buy a NoIM/Lodgement Voucher, and you will immediately be guided through to complete your Notice of Intended Marriage form (NoIM) on this site.
- Complete the NoIM on our site, including the proposed location, date and time. (this will need to be confirmed when you make your actual booking)
- Sign the NoIm and have your signature witnessed by an Authorised Person (in Australia this includes; Marriage Celebrant, JP, Police officer, legal or medial practitioner)
- Upload the completed NoIM along with ID etc back to us.
- Generally, within a few hours, we will send you back a letter confirming the lodgement of your NoIM and a signed and dated copy of the NoIM. Both of these documents are generally required when applying for a Visa or a Shortening of Time.
Then when your visa is approved or you are granted a Shortening of Times, you can then lock in the actual ceremony location date and time by booking and making full payment.
(You can even book with another Celebrant and we will transfer your Notice to them.)
Terms and Conditions
Lodgement Vouchers are valid for up to 18 months. During this time you must book your ceremony.
The fee includes;
- Lodgement of the NoIM
- Letter of Confirmation. (additional letters charged at $50 each)
- Signed and dated copy of the NoIM
The fee DOES NOT include
- the cost of booking your ceremony. Standard fees apply.